11/2/16

My most popular pumpkin recipes


Let's start with the most popular: Pumpkin Toaster Strudel. 
A shortcut to this recipe is using pre-made puff pastry.

Untitled
Pumpkin french toast with salted maple butter. (ok so its really about the salted maple butter).
By just adding some pumpkin puree to the egg custard, a few spices, some cream or milk, you've got an easy fancy-pants way of dressing up your french toast.
Untitled

My infamous Pumpkin Oreo's! Come see how I save a few steps in the cookie filling.
IMG_3395

Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from the Baked Elements Cookbook
IMG_3207

Pumpkin Snack Cake with Pumpkin Buttercream.
Very easy to whip up. You will love this buttercream--promise!
IMG_2066

Leftover pumpkin bread?  Use it in my Sea Salted Pumpkin Bread Bark.
IMG_2064

Pumpkin pancakes.
Everyone loves these, and a few simple additional ingredients makes them grand.
IMG_2051

Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Chip Cookies. A wonderful way to use pumpkin butter in cookies.
IMG_2147

Pumpkin Butter Crunch Bars. Literally the best shortbread bars I've ever made.  You'll see.....
IMG_2002

Pumpkin-Butterscotch Crumb Cake.
(and by accident I found using a cake pan is perfect for crumb cakes)
pumpkin-butterscotch crumb cake

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Puffy chocolate chip cookies.
pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

Seven Layer Bars with Pumpkin.
Oh these were fun to make; just wanting to see if I could ad in a layer of pumpkin in there, and I did. Fun to make for sure.
7 Layer Bars with Pumpkin

Cake Like Pumpkin Cookies with Nutella Frosting.  If big, puffy, soft, cake-like are your thing, then here you go.
soft pumpkin cookies with nutella-cream cheese frosting

Everyone's favorite!  NYC Style Pumpkin Crumb Cake. Don't miss this one.
Very popular, most downloaded recipe.
NY Style Pumpkin Crumb Cake

Pumpkin-Oreo Homemade Ice cream.  Had to put at least one pumpkin ice cream recipe in here.
Untitled

Pumpkin Pop Tarts! These are my personal favorites.
homemade pumpkin pop tarts w buttermilk glaze

Pumpkin Spice Cookie Bark.  Just a simple way of taking a pumpkin cookie recipe and baking it as a layer, then adding on chocolate ganache and whatever other toppings you fancy.
pumpkin cookie bark

Pumpkin Scones with Cider-Cream Glaze.  It's really about the glaze tho.
pumpkin scone w/ cinnamon-cider cream cheese glaze





5 comments:

  1. Um SO excited to see a post from you :) I've made those pumpkin butter cookies before and they are so so good! I actually have pumpkin butter, so I think another batch is coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to the above - I was so happy to see a post from you again!! Your recipes and posts are missed a lot! :) I hope all is well with you. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just like everyone else.. SO happy to see you posting again!! I'm in RI and visit the Cape often (winter and summer) and love seeing the Cape from a local persons view.

    and now I'm craving pumpkin oreos. and poptarts!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Share

Get This