7/18/14

friday links

Hello!
Happy Friday!

Untitled
Since we've been on an ice cream kick....have you ever used pumpkin in ice cream?
You simply must because it goes so well with a good buttermilk custard base.
Pumpkin-vanilla oreo ice cream.

1979506_1420077634918369_1531400557852282458_n
I'm willing to bet the sales on this t-shirt are quite high.

1017416_10151925389112647_1658300680_n
A cupcake photo for no real reason other than I love to eat look at cupcakes.

IMG_5458
My darling hydrangeas have finally bloomed!
Aren't they gorgeous?
I baby them--a lot.

IMG_5463
I got very lucky with this shot.
I like to call it "Incoming!" with Flight of the Bumblebee playing in the background.

IMG_5468
IMG_5469
Summer time = carnivals

IMG_5472
So I found this neat feature, by chance, on my iphone.
Did you know that the lower row, first one on the left is a flashlight?
How handy is that? Love this for night time. Now you know!

crumb cake muffins w/ creamy espresso filling
crumb cake muffins with espresso filling

tomato pie with panko
tomato pie with panko


what else can you do with summer tomatoes?
make tomato, cheese & walnut salad.

cheddar & cranberry cookies
cheddar-cranberry crackers. one of the best things you can make for a cocktail party.

10489716_10152211141572647_3480788337971845956_n
Should you ever need to know how to tell someone they have a big ass shark behind them
while you're scuba diving....

around the web:

12 quiet rituals of successful people
want to change your habits? change your password
how to avoid a blood clot after surgery
best ice cream in new england
can I burn a tick off me?
the mess left by stress
meyer lemon-raspberry tart (raw)
strawberries & cream popsicles
coffee cups of the world
world's tallest statue will be twice the size of statue of liberty
7 detox tips from scientists
can food affect mood?
fried banana milkshakes
the tree walker (and how he does it)
no bake nutella cheesecakes
I love this way of eating: Whole 30 (common sense eating)
copycat bacon-taco crunch wrap
famous ice cream sundae quotes (thanks cakespy)
raspberry crescent twists
busy NYC restaurant kept getting bad reviews for slow service, so they hired a firm to investigate
top foods for asthma relief
cardamon-vanilla pudding popsicles
4 mystery symptoms that could be RA
the many wonders of oregano oil
arcrylamide in food could cause cancer
fun food blog find: paper & salt; attempts to recreate dishes that iconic authors discuss in their
letters, diaries, essays, & fiction.
isn't this triple french braid so pretty?
the latest Starbuck's free drink record...
one pot BBQ chicken pasta
is almond milk all it's cracked up to be?
5 healthy reasons to eat more coconut
photos from above (artist florian beaudenon captures private moments from above)
This is great! How to cool a drink in 2 minutes

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. What a great bee action shot, and paper & salt is a great find, adding it to my blog reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Friday posts <3 And you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I love the paper and salt blog, and am definitely going to check out some of the old posts. Also, bizarrely, someone showed me the flashlight app just yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always an interesting read Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough of all the flowers this time of year. Yours are stunning! Now if only we could get then to last forever . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that cheese walnut salad. It is really mouth watering. I started having it on every weekend for breakfast. Buy Etizolam RX Online

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Share

Get This